Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Iron Set Recommendation (Beg)


I've been learning golf this year and I'm looking to get a new iron set.a) As a beginner Used Golf, I don't know whether I should opt for something like a Big Bertha or get a set of X-22s (or equivalent in other brands) given that my swing has improved lately and a Big Bertha might get outdated sooner than a set of X-22s? What's your opinion?b) I've hit a Big Bertha 09 (Steel) Golf Sale, Ping G10 (Graphite) and Taylor Made Burner 09 (Steel). Any recommendations on the best game improvement iron? At my (low) level Golf Irons Site, its hard for me to distinguish but I know they feel ALOT better than my current irons, a very cheap set of 12-yr old second-hand PGFs.c) Should I even bother with a new set or just opt for a new club(s). At the moment most of my work is done on a 6,7,PW. However I can score a new set of X20s (rockbottomgolf) for almost the price of 3 clubs of X22s, so I don't know.I mean, I could even get a second hand x-22 set off eBay but I'm just worried that they might not be authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment