Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fake Vokey wedges?


Now I was very brave and bought some Vokey Spin Milled wedges on ebay if I had my time over I probably wouldn't do it again and I'm not 100% sure of their legitimacy. They appear to be OK Golf Irons, but a couple of little things made me go hmmmmm. Nothing as outrageous as spelling errors or the like of course Discount Golf, but just little things like a degree symbol (0) after the loft Discount Golf, small hosel, serial number not engraved but rather etched on the hosel, Titleist name on grip facing up rather than down. They came from the US and the seller had about 30 positive feedbacks, for what that is worth. Can anyone provide a definitive answer as to whether they are fakes or not? I can post a picture later today.golflink.com.au/...

No comments:

Post a Comment